TRYstars Kids Triathlon Program
TRYstars is an introduction into the sport of triathlon which has a focus on fun & enjoyment. It enables kids to develop skills, ability and fitness in a non-competitive environment. TRYstars consists of action packed swim, ride and run games delivered in 1 hr sessions and ensures kids of all skill levels and abilities between the ages of 6 and 12 achieve success. Exceed Triathlon Club will be running an 5 week TRYstars program starting on Friday 5 February at 4.45pm with a Ride and Run at Yokine Reserve. Sessions will then be held on Friday afternoons at 4.45pm finishing with a triathlon at TTAC on Fri 4March. Please see our TRYstars calendar for the training schedule.
- Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre for Swimming and Running and you will need to bring bathers, goggles, towel running shoes hat water.
- Yokine Reserve for Riding and Running and you will need to bring your bike, helmet, running shoes hat water.
All TRYstars sessions will be coached by accredited coaches and all participants must be able to swim 50mts un-assisted. The Cost
- $120 payable to Triathlon Australia if you are registering for the first time.
- $35.00 payable directly to Exceed Triathlon Club for coaching fees.
- Entry to TTAC $3.80 per child & parents spectating $2.20
How to become a TRYstar
- If you are already a Triathlon Australia member and registered for TRYstars you only need to make the club payment of $35.00 and complete the waiver and registration form.
- New participants to register for Exceed TRYstars program via the TRYstars website: www.trystars.com.au or follow the link.
- Complete the Exceed TRYstars registration form and waiver and bring it along with the club payment of $35.00 on the first day.
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org and direct deposit the $35.00 payment to Exceed Triathlon Club BSB- 016 416 ACC-2026 95883